With baroque curves and decorative feet, this pewter group has the look of a treasured antique tea set. The pieces are cast in pewter and carefully welded and polished for a seamless appearance. The pump dispenser includes a custom fitted pump top of solid pewter. Made In Italy
Like all fine, handcrafted products, Labrazel bath accessories should be handled with care.
- Pewter is a living finish that will develop a soft patina over time.
- To remove occasional water spots and brighten the metal finish, we recommend gentle polishing with super-fine “00” steel wool and mild dish soap. For stubborn spots, add baking soda to the soap to make an effective polishing paste. Rinse thoroughly with water and buff dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Paper towels are not recommended as they may scratch some surfaces.
- Not dishwasher-safe.
- Pump dispensers that are used infrequently should be flushed with water to prevent soap from drying inside the pump mechanism. Dried soap can result in a clogged pump.
- To unclog a pump, follow the simple steps shown here: How to Clear a Clogged Pump Dispenser.